11th Annual Spring Tuneup
11th Annual Spring Tune-Up
Hosted by Nitro
Renziehausen Park and surrounding fields Mckeesport, PA
( 8U, 10U, 12U & 14U)
· Date: April 22nd-24th, 2022
· Format: 5gg w/ 4 pool games with single elimination bracket, Championship Game 7 Full Innings, Awards for 1st and 2nd Place - Space is limited so please sign-up early
· Time Limit: 65 minute drop dead for pool games. Tie Breakers will be used during elimination round only.
Elimination games will be 70 minutes finish the inning with full games on Championship games.
This Tournament has filled up every year with a lot of good competition. We had 50 plus teams last year
· Rules: Modified USSSA Game rules, open rosters, & free substitution
· Fields: up to 9 Fields if needed. Most of the fields have been redone since last year and main complex bathrooms were add along with paved parking with easier access.
· Facility's: Multiple Concession stands, Multiple parks for the younger ones to play, Lake Emile is stocked with trout if you want to fish
· Entry Fee: $395.00
We are going to use USSSA and their umpires this year so each team must be registered with USSSA to play
Please remember last year when all other tournaments cancelled for the weekend we stepped up and spent over 5000.00 of field dry so everyone could play their games.
We will again be honoring one of our past players Scarlett Stein
·Registration & Contact Information: Please Contact: Jeff Cumming at Jeff.email@example.com or call me on my cell at 724-454-9920 to reserve your spot and arrange for payment or have any questions. Please make checks payable to Nitro Fastpitch and mail to 1704 Arona Road Irwin PA 15642 Thanks! Jeff Cumming
Location: McKeeseport, PA
Parks: Renziehausen Park, McKessport HS, Fawcett
Divisions: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U
Games: 5GG Nitro Tournament
Director: Jeff Cumming
USSSA Western PA is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee applies only to reservations with confirmations that start with "ARN" unless otherwise noted in the cancellation policy.
We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
For Hotels Click Here